Our ambition is to send 1 million people on a motorhome holiday by 2025. Can you help us get that done?
Here at Goboony we possess a passion for the outdoors and sharing that freedom with others. Delivering the opportunity of travel to an ever increasing user base through innovation and determination. We are a fast growing scale up company in the sharing economy, dealing exclusively in the peer to peer sharing of motorhomes and campervans. Our team works within an industry that we are pioneering within the UK and European market. We are expanding our international team, and require people that will be playing key roles in our company.
Are you the new colleague we are looking for?
We are looking for a Business Developer who can take responsibility for the growth of our supply on the Dutch market. As a fast growing company, we are looking for a self-starter who is autonomous, proactive, intrinsically motivated, with a good eye for business opportunities. You are comfortable with the unknown and are able to develop the business by finding new opportunities, optimising our processes where possible, and collaborating with the team to reach targets.
What is the mission?
- Increase the number of advertisers on our platform
- Managing the supply of motorhomes and making sure our advertisers are well-informed about our platform’s possibilities
- Strengthen efficiency by optimising our processes
Your tasks will include
- Negotiating new partnerships
- Generating new leads
- Contacting prospects
- Optimising conversion of leads
- Growing our authority within the motorhome industry
- Monitoring and improving the supply quality
You will work directly under the Country Manager and you will be responsible for the growth of the Supply in your market. You will collaborate closely with the customer service of your country and with the central Marketing team. With the support of your colleagues, you are expected to develop our business by creating opportunities and initialising innovation!
To qualify for this position, your profile consists of the following:
- You have a BA or BSC
- You have at least two years of experience in a relevant business
- Experience in Sales and Marketing or Business Development
- You understand the principles of online business and the sharing economy
- You are a native Dutch speaker
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills
- You possess an entrepreneurial and Growth Hacking mindset. You possess a can-do attitude and are able to work independently with a keen eye for business opportunities
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and an open attitude
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing motorhome sharing company! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
This is a full time position, based in Utrecht. Additionally, you can expect:
- A fun young team in a fast-growing online company tackling complex new challenges
- Excellent opportunities playing a key role within the company and its growth
- 25 days paid holidays & allowance (practice what you preach!)
- Possibility to work remotely
- Take our own Boonybus (Volkswagen T3 Camper) to go for a trip yourself
- Lots of room to work on great ideas
Don’t wait! Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org we would also welcome a video introducing yourself and why you want the position.