Welcome to Goboony
Our ambition is to send 1 million people on a motorhome holiday by 2025. Think you can help with achieving this ambition? At Goboony we possess a passion for the outdoors and sharing that freedom with others. Delivering the opportunity of travel to an ever increasing user base through innovation and determination. We are a fast growing scale up company in the sharing economy, dealing exclusively in the peer to peer sharing of motorhomes and campervans. Our team works within an industry that we are pioneering within the UK and European market. We are expanding our international team, and require people that will be playing key roles in our company. We are currently active in the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom and Italy. With over 3000 motorhomes, we bring motorhome owners and holidaymakers together. This is how we share freedom.
Wanted: Customer care & Support Manager
On our way to the million Goboony users, we are now looking for a new team member to run our support and customer care.
Hiring out a motorhome is simpler than it may at first sound. However questions can still arise, which is why support is one of the cornerstones of our business. Whether it’s to help a new motorhome owner orientate on the site, or helping resolve a damage claim or dispute, your job will be to act as a guiding force in the customer journey wherever it's needed.
A strong candidate will possess the following experience/traits:
- A BA or BSC
- Experience in customer service (ideally 2 years)
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- A keen attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and to enjoy helping others.
- Adaptable/Flexible (variety of tasks)
- Deliver client-oriented support
- Problem solver
- Organised/Meet deadlines (one of the most important, especially in busy times!)
Extra experience that should prove useful:
- Any professional experience with mediation
- Experience using CRM software
What we offer:
- Creative freedom! Freedom to develop your own ideas and spot areas where our support system can be improved upon.
- A responsible role in an ambitious team, Support not only helps us to grow but can be an important part of retention.
- The option of working remotely. Providing you have internet access that will allow for online calls etc.
- Team activities
- One to one meetings on development to ensure you get the help you need regardless of remote working.
Interested in the opportunity? Send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com and you might be joining us for our next camping trip!